The Telepresence Robot for Remote Workers.
It drives on wheels and you can steer it from any place in the world.
More videos and examples see here
More pictures see here
What is it For?
If your company has some offices in different cities or countries
Visit remote office using telepresence robots. Save your time and money!
If you are travelling but need to be at work
If you already left, but you wish to see what is happening at work, to manage of workforces from anywhere, you can do it using BotEyes.
BotEyes is the most innovative tool for bringing your remote workers into the office.
Having your own BotEyes in the office means you can be free to roam around anywhere without having to schedule a meeting.
Show the customer your company remotely
Your customer can examine your company remotely using telepresence system. Save customers money.
Can't find a professional in your city?
Hire a remote worker and buy the BotEyes telepresence robot. The robot will become the avatar and the remote worker will not differ from those who are sitting in your office.
Do you worry if the office building is safe?
If you have received any SMS from your security system about being robbed, if the building is flooded, or if there is a fire,
what would you do? You'd probably throw everything and rush... But what if it is a false alarm? Use the BotEyes telepresence robot to check what is really happened.
Remote Workers Monitoring
If your workers are very far from you, you also can see what they are doing.
Meeting in Remote Office
You can participate in meeting independently on where you are.
How does it work?
The telepresence robot moves on wheels, which are controlled via the Internet, i.e. using a web browser. It allows to use any tablet gadget with Android, iOS or Windows. The robot is powered by built-in rechargeable batteries of large capacity,
which is enough for 10 hours of operation. The battery can be charged using the charging dock on which you place the telepresence robot. All this can be done via the Internet. Thus, in whatever point of the planet
you are, the telepresence robot is always ready for work.
How to use the telepresence robot
The telepresence robot always stands on the charging station (docking station). This means that it is always connected to the Internet and ready for use from anywhere in the world. After connecting to the robot through the Internet, you can move it around the house.
If you are away from home (on a business trip, on vacation, at a party, at work), you can connect to the telepresence robot at any time using a computer, tablet or smartphone. These devices will allow you to see using
the robot's eyes like your own, hear with its ears and even communicate like
using a phone, with those who are next to the robot. Thus, you can see everything that happens in a place where you are not physically present.
The telepresence robot features
Compared to other telepresence robots on the market BotEyes-Pad has the following advantages:
- allows to use tablet in both position: vertical and horizontal;
- allows to insert in the holder of the telepresence robot any tablet or even a smartphone with Android, iOS or Windows, if Skype can be installed there. The telepresence robot can be controlled from any gadget with Android or Windows or iPAD;
- can use any videocommunacation app like Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, Google Duo, Imo, JusTalk, Tango, Line, OOVOO, FaceTime etc.
- smoothly speed control;
- thanks to the financial support of Skype infrastructure by Microsoft, this video communication tool has become the most reliable and widespread in the world;
- the telepresence robot uses a separate computer installed in its chassis, for the movement control. This exempts user from downloading and installing an extra software in addition to Skype;
- if the user is not satisfied with the sound volume provided by the tablet, he can buy and install in the chassis of the telepresence robot any BlueTooth speaker;
- telepresence robot can use TV that supports Skype (the majority of modern TVs). The wheels control is carried out by any gadget.
Telepresence Robot technical data (without tablet):
- works using WiFi from anywhere in the world;
- operating time without recharging is 10 hours; when powered by a 110/240V network it works indefinitely;
- for telepresence robot control you can use your smartphone, tablet, computer or TV, if it has Internet (or connecting it to a computer);
- P2P Microsoft Skype video communication channel, WCF control channel;
- operating temperature range from 0 to +60 deg. Celsius;
- powered by built-in batteries. Charging from a separate docking station;
|Hight x Width x Length
||125 x 29 x 39 (cm)
|Moving speed (smoothly controlled)
||0...2.5 kmph (0...1.5 mph)
|Camera tilt angle
|Door steps overcome
|Package dimentions for delivery
||56 x 31 x 22 (cm)