You can write the question in a free form
Short user manual for telepresence robot unboxing and launch
Attention! This is a QUICK start. A detailed description can be found in the following chapters below.
1) Unbox and assemble the robot: Unboxing.html.
2) Press the big button on the robot cover to turn robot power On.
3) To use the robot, you need two gadgets (computers): one for robot “head” (BotEyes-Mini already contains camera instead of gadget) and other to control the robot remotely. You can use Android, iOS or Windows-based devices.
4) In the gadget for remote robot control you need to do the next:
- download BotEyesWiFi application from Microsoft Store (for Windows users) or from Play Market (for Android users), or App Store (for iOS users), see application logo below. You need to accept all the permissions for this app during installation to make it work;
BotEyesWiFi application icon
- look for «AJ_SoftApSsid...» access point in the list of available networks of your gadget. This is the BotEyes robot access point and it can be seen in about 3 minutes after you turn the robot On. Connect your gadget to this access point using password "p@ssw0rd";
- connect your robot to your home/office WiFi access point using BotEyesWiFi application, see guide on the application screen. After that you can disconnect your gadget from «AJ_SoftApSsid...» and connect it to your home/office network;
- enter website https://boteyes.com/login using Default Login "NXX" (write it without quotes), where XX is the number written on your robot chassis, for example, N30, and password "1", see picture below. (Attention! https is mandatory. Do not use http without "s"!).
Robot label example, see the bottom of robot body
You must use only supported browsers.
- you must agree with all the permissions that the browser will ask you. If you don’t agree, you will not be able to control the robot;
- now you will see the robot control circle. If mouse pointer is placed on the top part of control circle, robot goes ahead, if on bottom part, it goes backward and if on left or right part, then robot is turned around. The farther from center, the faster robot goes.
Robot control circle
5) The next things you need to do in tablet for robot head:
- install your tablet in the tablet holder, as for example you can use Huawei MediaPad T5. Install any supported browser (see table above) and enter the same Login page using the same login and password like above;
- after entering the website, press gear image (it is “Settingы” button) in left bottom part of the page and in “Settings” page check “Yes” in string “Is this tablet installed on the robot?” (see video https://youtu.be/EV46UDC13TA). After that your browser address string changes to https://boteyes.com/RobotSide.html;
6) Go again to your gadget for robot control:
- press the green button on the browser page appearing after login (it is https://boteyes.com/Client.html page). You will see video that goes from tablet in the robot head;
- now you can drive the robot and see the video from tablet in robot head.
7) If you have any problem, read, please, remain part of this User Manual or ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) To turn robot off, press big button on the robot cover and hold it pressed until the green led turns off. One minute late red led and robot turns off.
9) For BotEyes-Mini see instruction here: BotEyes-Mini difference
10) More detailed description of the steps above you can see in the next chapters of this website.
The detailed description see here