|Home Application Features||Pictures Login Buy|
1. Compatible browsers: Safari for iOS; Chrome, Samsung Internet, Edge, Opera, Firefox, Yandex for Android.
2. After pressing the button "GO" above you will see the page for robot control and message "boteyes.com wants to use your camera". You need to press "Allow". Access to camera is needed to establish a connection only, your image will not be seen by default. In other case you cannot control the robot and will see the message "Failed to get access to local media...". There you will need also to press GREEN button to call the robot. After connection you can use transparent circle in right side of window for the robot moving control.
How to control the telepresence robot (video):
3. Pressing the mouse button when the cursor is inside of the circle, driving control window will make the robot move forward. Pressing the mouse button when the cursor is in the top sector will make it go forward. To turn the robot, click within the left or right section. The further you click from the center of the driving control window, the faster the robot will go. The arrows on the right side of the circle allow you to control the tilt feature using the robot's camera (You can tilt up or down to see what is above and below).
4. Additionally, you can also control the robot by using the arrows on your keyboard.
5. For more details (about keyboard control, tips and tricks), please see the User Manual page within the following link: Support.
Please share your opinion with the BotEyes team: firstname.lastname@example.org.