|Home Application Features||Pictures Login Buy|
The telepresence robot BotEyes unique features:
- allows you to choose video communication tools (default tool or Skype) as well as Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, etc.;
- allows to see remote place on ordinary TV which support Skype (it is all the modern TVs);
- allows you to change the speed of movement smoothly while driving;
- overcomes doorsteps up to 0.6 inches (1.5 cm)
- allows to use tablet in both position: vertical and horizontal. This allows to synchronize the width and height of image between tablet in robot and controlling gadget;
- you can tilt the robot head 120 degrees and look both at the floor and the ceiling or directly into the eyes of the interlocutor;
- allows to insert in the holder of the telepresence robot any tablet or even a smartphone with Android, iOS or Windows. The telepresence robot can be controlled also from any gadget with Android, iOS or Windows;
- the telepresence robot uses a separate computer installed in its chassis, for the movement control. This exempts user from downloading and installing an extra software. You use only web browser for robot control.
Telepresence Robot technical data:
- works using WiFi or 4G/5G mobile internet from anywhere in the world;
- operating time without recharging is 10 hours; when powered by a 110/240V network it works indefinitely;
- operating temperature range from 0 to +60 deg. Celsius;
- powered by built-in batteries. Charging from a separate docking station.
BoyEyes video communication system is based on WebRTC technology or customer can use any telecommunication software he likes as Skype or Google Hangout for example. Skype is available by default in many modern TVs and you can see video from robot on big TV screen.
To manage the wheel part BotEyes robot uses a separate computer running Windows 10 IoT Core and using REST service to manage user accounts and to control the wheels base.
Using of a separate computer for motion control allowed to isolate the tablet functions exclusively for video communication and to use for this purpose not only any tablet but even a smartphone without needs to install there robot specific software. For mechanical attachment of the gadget this robot uses a special design of the holder with adjustable grips. The division of functions between two computers also allows you to use any video messenger you like.
Remote control of BotEyes is performed from a web browser. The browser version is convenient because it does not depend on the platform and the type of gadget on which the browser is installed.
BotEyes doesn't have autodocking and obstacle avoidance features, because it has very accurate steering system that allows you to dock robot or to drive very easily. Thanks to this the autodocking and obstacle avoidance features become unnecessary.
BotEyes uses heavy lead-acid battery that placed very low in robot chassis. It makes robot very stable and allows to overcome doorsteps.